Re: [Question #118177]: wait command

Shiva Golchi requested more information:
Is there any way to set this timeout as a global setting to apply to all exists() s?
e.g. I have a code with a lot of assert exists(image) s for a UI; however my application can be laggy sometimes and on every run it can take a random time for the images to show up. So I get random assertion errors every time I run the script on random images.
I have been using setAutoWaitTimeout () as a global setting but seems not to be working on assertions.