Re: [Question #295089]: Want to use sikuli in my javascript code

As far as I understand Protractor (Node.js, AngularJS, running in
browser, ...) it is not possible to directly "import" anything from
SikuliX to use the features directly via any API calls.

You have to create some environment like the experimental RunServer
available with SikuliX version 1.1.x  (see topic: Experimental: Play
with the RunServer at http://www.sikulix.com/support.html).

Version 1.1.x will never have better support for such situations.

Hope I can offer more options in Version 2.