Re: [Question #295197]: Timeout happend, could not find png

Description changed to:
Hi,
I'm totally new with sikuli and I'm trying to use it with robot framework (sikulilibrary).
I managed to install it properly on my mac machine (python2.7) but when trying to run my test I'm getting:

com.github.rainmanwy.robotframework.sikulilib.exceptions.TimeoutException:
Timeout happend, could not find Run.png

tried to give it the absolute path of the IMG folder or use the ${CUR_DIR}, but still no luck!
Is issue with the path only that is not recognised or something else?

Code::

##################################
***Settings***
Documentation	Sikuli Library for Devices Testing
Test Setup		Add Needed Image Path
Test Teardown	Stop Remote Server
Library			SikuliLibrary

*** Variables ***
${IMAGE_DIR}	${CURDIR}/IMG

*** Test Cases ***
Play Netflix on iOS
	log to console	curr dir: ${CURDIR}
	Click	TeamViewer.png

*** Keywords ***
Add Needed Image Path
	Add Image Path	${IMAGE_DIR}

Another question (I'll open a new thread if needed):
Can I run sikuli tests on iOS devices connected to my mac directly or need to remote connect to it (VNC\TeamViewere) first?

Regards.