Re: [Question #295197]: Using raimanwy's RobotFramework support: Timeout happend, could not find png

Muhammad Z gave more information on the question:
I can see inside the link that you posted:
"
In cases you do not want to run scripts from inside the SikuliX IDE or from command line using the SikuliX command scripts or jar-files, you might setup your own Jython environment and run scripts.
"

I guess that's what is missing (despite I had installed the pyjnius (which suppose to give the ability of python to work with java!!)
Will try the steps mentioned for installing Python and update if its working.