Re: [Question #295197]: Using raimanwy's RobotFramework support: Timeout happend, could not find png

Muhammad Z confirmed that the question is solved:
I suggest that you change your approach!

I had to do nothing, all were set correctly.
The only issue was that sikuli is not recognising the icons on the task bar of macintosh.
I couldn't test it before from IDE cause I had 1.0.1 version installed and was stuck when launching it.
When I installed 1.1.0 version and tried to do the same from IDE I realised and its not able to snip the task bar icons.