Re: [Question #196436]: Suddenly Sikuli IDE stop working, while launching IDE it hangs on.

CCIOLA posted a new comment:
Hi, please help...

Sikuli opens its window, but when I try to open an existing project or I
try to type something on the source code area, it stops working. I
cannot even play the latest script opened, the play button simply doen't
work.

Any ideas??

The only thing I did was install Ruby and Cucumber on my PC. I also
executed some commands on command window to get the latest Ruby's gems,
that's all.

I restarted the machine, and also re-installed Java jre-
6u37-windows-i586 and Sikuli itself.