[Question #295364]: Multiple image automation using sikuli and Robot framework

 I have tried automating the basic application like "Calculator" using image recognition via Sikuli library with Robot Frame work and succeeded with automating 1 application.

Here am facing issue when the same application multiple "calculator" is opened. The written script is unable to identify to recognize image of which application to be taken.

Please guide me if multiple apps open and how to automate the same.

Thank you so much in advance.

Regards, -kranti