[Question #295564]: Capture Screen turns screen flat Grey

I did a search and found this as an old Java issue but all the former reports seem to indicate it's a java 1.6 issue.

I am experiencing the same problem but only when certain apps are open. When I attempt a capture the Screen turns flat grey after 1 second or so and if I draw a capture box approximately where I think i need to capture the capture image is flat grey. (This is attempting to use the SikuliX scripting platform) in straight JAVA if I fire the drag to select region the same thing happens there.

To get capture images I've had to take screen shots and then close the game and do the captures off the screen shot.

OS X EL Capitan version 10.11.5
MBP Late 2013
Intel Iris Pro
SikuliX 1.1.1-SNAPSHOT updated via Maven Dependency