[Question #295572]: Importing sikulix 1.1.1 into jython interactive shell (need current instructions)

There is plenty of old documentation and questions/answers on how to do this with the sikuli-script.jar but not with the current sikulix project jars. I am hoping that we can get a working example of how to launch a jython interactive interpreter with the correct classpath set (including correct sikulix jars and libs folders) as well as showing how to import sikulix modules and classes into the python shell and to execute a sikuli x command from the shell "popup('hallo')" from this example would work: https://answers.launchpad.net/sikuli/+question/230599

I think that this will help people who are scouring google links for up to date information immensely.

Cheers,
Jesse