[Question #295577]: Region.observe(10) throws error in Region.py

Hey there,

I'm trying to use an observer for the first time so maybe this is me doing something wrong, but I haven't been able to figure it out.

After setting up my region and the onAppear observation and my event handler function. I call observe with a time of 10 and it gives me an error on execution:

File "/Applications/SikuliX.app/Contents/Java/sikulix.jar/Lib/sikuli/Region.py", line 47, in observe
    return JRegion.observeJ(waitTime, background)
TypeError: observeJ(): expected 3 args; got 2

I'm using 1.1.1 (2016-06-08_01:00nightly) on OSX 10.11.5