Re: [Question #295987]: no module named org.sikuli.*

Description changed to:
Hi !

I downloaded the 2016-07-04 SikuliX 1.1.1 version.
I use Ubuntu 14.04.
Jython 2.5.3.
Java 1.7.0_101.

The IDE seems to work well. Nevertheless, when I want to import the
sikuli module to a Python (2.7) script with the following lines :

1                  import org.sikuli.script.SikulixForJython
2                  from sikuli import *

it returns the following error :

Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "test.py", line 1, in <module>
    import org.sikuli.script.SikulixForJython
ImportError: No module named org.sikuli.script.SikulixForJython

I commented line 1 to see what happens.
Then it returns me that second error :

Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "test.py", line 2, in <module>
    from sikuli import *
  File "~/.Sikulix/Lib/sikuli/__init__.py", line 5, in <module>
    from org.sikuli.basics import Debug
ImportError: No module named org.sikuli.basics

I placed my python script (test.py) in this directory : ~/.Sikulix/Lib/

Has someone any idea to solve this ?
I read the other similar questions I found on launchpad but they did not fit.

Thank you !