Re: [Question #296049]: java.lang.ArrayIndexOutOfBoundsException error when using App.close() on CentOS 7

Description changed to:
I've encountered an exception with App.close().

My code:

app = App.open("<path-to-app>/app")
wait(10)
app.close()

The application starts fine but app.close() raises the exception

[error] java.lang.ArrayIndexOutOfBoundsException (
java.lang.ArrayIndexOutOfBoundsException: 0 )

I have wmctrl 1.0.7 installed but it can't find my application when it's
running, so that might be the problem.

Any ideas on how to fix with and make app.close() work?

I'm using SikuliX 1.1.0.