[Question #296096]: Combine regions in imagecounting.

Hi!

I'm curious if sikuli could combine multiple regions and from there do a imagecount? I'm heavily relying on the imagecount feature and in order to optimize the script i would love to use regions in the imagecounting. The images that needs to be counted appears on many different locations making the region selection challenging.

With my imagecount command:
imageCount = len(list([x for x in Region(106,1755,2608,45).inside().findAll(Pattern("1464427130648.png").similar(0.92))]))

My question is: Could this imagecount only count within multiple small regions?