Re: [Question #296096]: Combine regions in imagecounting.

Leif gave more information on the question:
Well the idea is that it should count objects (title bars as you
mention).  I've structured the windows so the title bar only will appear
in specific regions (up to 12 different regions). I'm thinking since i
already know where the title bars are going to appear, there is no point
in searching my whole screen in order to count them. Instead i suppose
it would be more efficient to define many regions where they are going
to spawn. I can not only use one region to define where they are going
to spawn because it would make the region restriction pointless as the
whole region would equal my whole screen.

So in a attempt to be more clear I want to restrict the search to
multiple small regions defined (sort of spots all over the screen)