[Question #296124]: Trying to run SikuliX script through command line using skl file.

I am trying to create an executable that would run my SikuliX script on any computer. So far, I have created a bat file that calls runsikulix.cmd -r file.sikuli. But, I would like for my script to be a lot cleaner so I tried exporting it as a skl file. But unfortunately, skl does not seem to work for me... I'm getting an error saying that unzip source file isn't found.

FYI: I'm using skl because I would like to hide my source files. I know that it's just a zip file, but I'd rather have that than a visible folder.