[Question #296137]: Error handling and recovery in Sikuli

I'm trying to automate a simple process which is running on BLUE PRISM - Robotic process automation tool using Sikuli IDE. I'm happy with the Sikuli IDE programming but I've 2 major questions.

1. What level of Error handling can I do in Sikuli, can I catch all Business, Technical and System runtime errors ?

2. Can somebody suggest me any python package which would be useful for implementing this error handing/recovery tasks ? Is there a centralize repository where all the python packages are  kept, atleast the basic information for it ?

Any help is highly appreciated.

Many Thanks,
Rav