[Question #296245]: sikuli setup jar becomes winrar file?

Alright so i downloaded from https://launchpad.net/sikuli/+download.
I clicked on sikuli-setup.jar at 1.0.1 (service update 1.0.1). I asked around and people said i was supposed to have downloaded sikuli-set up jar executable file not a winrar file. But, when i clicked it, sikuli-setup.jar was downloaded as winrar file. I thought it was okay since i just needed to extract the file to a folder which i created in e:\sikuli\.
Then, i tried to run a java -jar E:\sikuli\sikuli-script.jar -r  C:\Users\User\Documents\GitHub\kancolle-auto\kancolle_auto.sikuli to launch a bot for kancolle and an "an error: unable to access jarfile e:\sikuli\sikuli-script.jar" occured.

I am a complete newbie to coding (no exp whatsoever). I am running a 64 bit windows 10. If i am lacking some information please feel free to point it out.