Re: [Question #296245]: sikuli setup jar becomes winrar file?

chan guou jiun is still having a problem:
Sry to bother you again but bear with me just a bit longer, according to https://github.com/mrmin123/kancolle-auto/wiki/Install-kancolle-auto.
"Make sure that you have the tessdata folder in the libs folder of your Sikuli directory. If it's missing, try deleting the libs folder so Sikuli re-generates the folder with the tessdata files. If that still doesn't work, try re-installing Sikuli with options 1 and 5 checked, run the IDE (this should generate the tessdata folder), and then move it out of the libs folder, then reinstall Sikuli with options 2 and 5 checked"
I don't have tessdata folder in the libs folder of my directory. So what does it mean by try deleting the libs folder? Do i just right click the folder and delete it? How will i know if sikuli regenerates the folder?

Would you recommend i reinstall with opt 1 & 5 checked if the above
fails? What does it mean by running the IDE and that it should generate
the tessdate folder? Do i have to do something?