[Question #296395]: How to run Sikuli IDE with Admin right

Hi all,

I want to run a Sikuli script that runs Windows installer to install an application automatically.
It could not run the installer because of "The requested operation requires elevation".
I think it needs to run Sikuli with Admin right.
>From google, I see some people say to right click to the shortcut and choose Run as Administrator but I cannot follow that because my shortcut points to sikulix.jar file, not a .exe file so that Windows does not enable that Admin option.

So my questions are:
1/ How to have .exe file to run Sikuli IDE? I use Sikuli version 1.1.1 with 64-bit Windows 7
2/ In case of sikulix.jar that I am using now, how to give it Admin right?

Thanks in advance.
HuyK