[Question #296402]: Best practice ?

Hi,

I'm new to Sikuli, and have been reading the documents (well, not all details....) and I have also got the system up and running, studied Phyton and also been able to get something running.

However, before I start trying to find the best way to do what I'm trying, then maybe ask the community to get some input.

In short I'm making a script for a game, and within a region I need to recognise up to a 100 different patterns and react to these.

When a patter is recognised, then I need to click on it, which opens a new window, and then click on this (same for all recognised patterns).

I have made a concept where I look for each individual pattern (smallest size possibe), but the number adds up...

I have also thought, just to look for when the background changes, but i also need to click in the area in which the patter pops up...

Any suggestions for how to do this?

Peter