[Question #297722]: Invoke Sikuli Script from Server(Remote Machine) through Powershell Invoke-Command

I have a group of windows machines which are all unlocked ,have got SikuliX installed, Sikuli Script and a batch file which runs sikuli script. I have a server , I am trying to execute the batch file on any of my windows machine through Powershell Invoke command .
It throws error at Location class's method "public IScreen getScreen()", saying
"[error] Location: outside any screen (18140288, 0) - subsequent actions might not work as expected
[error] RobotDesktop: checkMousePosition: should be L(18140576,0)
but after move is L(18140288,0)
Possible cause in case you did not touch the mouse while script was running:
 Mouse actions are blocked generally or by the frontmost application.
You might try to run the SikuliX stuff as admin."