Re: [Question #297722]: Invoke Sikuli Script from Server(Remote Machine) through Powershell Invoke-Command

Manoj BN is still having a problem:
Yes, Scripts run on Remote machine , I get almost same logs when i run scripts on remote machine and when i run from server using -d 3, only difference being I get these extra error logs of Location when running from Remote
[debug] JythonSupport: ***** Jython sys.path end
[debug] Jython: sikuli: Sikuli: starting init
[debug] RunTimeIDE: loadLib: VisionProxy.dll
[error] Location: outside any screen (18140352, 0) - subsequent actions might not work as expected
[error] Location: outside any screen (18140576, 0) - subsequent actions might not work as expected
[error] Location: outside any screen (18140576, 0) - subsequent actions might not work as expected
[error] Location: outside any screen (18140288, 0) - subsequent actions might not work as expected
[error] RobotDesktop: checkMousePosition: should be L(18140576,0)
but after move is L(18140288,0)
Possible cause in case you did not touch the mouse while script was running:
 Mouse actions are blocked generally or by the frontmost application.
You might try to run the SikuliX stuff as admin.
[debug] Mouse: init
[debug] KeyBoard: init
[debug] RunTimeIDE: loadLib: WinUtil.dll
[debug] Jython: requested to use as default region: R[0,0 1024x768]@S(0)

Other difference is Resolution is 1366by768 in Remote computer and when
run from server , it takes 1024by768 default.