Re: [Question #297755]: Code changes made in IDE aren't reflected when you hit Run

-- When you change code in the IDE, save, and then hit Run, Sikuli will run the version of the program as it existed when the IDE originally loaded
This indeed would be odd.
Since I cannot reproduce this behavior with a script that is not imported by another one (hence a main script) I need some proof for this from your side.

In the preferences (more options) there is an option, to generally auto-
save scripts before they are run. I always work with this option
switched on.