[Question #300873]: Remote Execution via API

Hello Sikuli community.

I realize there have been many questions asked about remote execution/VNC connections.  I have read through many of them in hopes to gain an understanding of the capabilities and limitations of the Sikuli API/Sikuli IDE.

My question is regarding the execution of Sikuli scripts (either locally stored or remotely stored) from a test machine to a system under test via a VNC (or even another type of) connection.

An example would be:
A Java application that utilizes the Sikuli Java API to execute a script via the Runner class on a VNCScreen object.

As far as I can tell, this is not possible.

So far, the only thing that seemed as a remotely viable option (as provided in the API) was to set the primary screen's region to the VNCScreen's region.  However, this did nothing as far as I can tell.

I am able to successfully execute the script on the local heads and I am able to execute individually coded actions on the VNC-connected machine.  What I am currently unable to do is execute the script on the VNC-connected machine.

If anyone has any ideas on how to achieve this, please let me know!