Re: [Question #303256]: How to use relative path in Sikuli to load another python script

HuyNguyen is still having a problem:
Hi Raiman,

>From the link you sent, it means that sikuli can import scripts in the
same directory. However, in my environment, different sikuli scripts
locate in different folders (because they are developed by different
persons)

And we do not want to modify absolute paths in the scripts when running
on different PC.

Is there any way to import other python modules by relative path in
sikuli scripts?

Thanks,
HuyK