Re: [Question #304447]: How to reaload module which has been imported by a string

HuyNguyen gave more information on the question:
Hi Raiman,

Thank you for your enthusiastic support.
I checked as your guidance, it works fine with sikuli modules meaning that it does not need to reload modules to see new changes
However, when I import setupEnvironment.py file (which locates in the same sikuli folder of the main script)  in the main script, it needs to reload to see new changes in that file.
Does it need to reload with a python file and no need for reload with a sikuli module when importing?

Thanks,
HuyK