Re: [Question #306373]: how to map net drive to a remote shared file

Jennifer Sun gave more information on the question:
Could you please explain it more detailedly?
It seems that the problem is not about driveletter,
I could use the "net use" command to a shared file between a virtual machine and the host,
but it doesn't work when it comes to a remote shared folder, even in the CMD.
I searched it on Google, sb says the win32wnet module will help, however I don't think it can work under Jython environment.
It said the module can't be found.

Thanks a lot.