[Question #318488]: Malwares and Virus have become the biggest and common threat to all computer users. Every other day when any online user surfs online or connects with the external drive disc, there is a major threat of malicious programs. To protect the computer and

Malwares and Virus have become the biggest and common threat to all computer users. Every other day when any online user surfs online or connects with the external drive disc, there is a major threat of malicious programs. To protect the computer and valuable data, they need an effective antivirus. Symantec being the one of the biggest Antivirus developing organization, developed an antivirus and named it as Norton. Time to time as the malicious virus producers evolved Symantec even evolved and kept on releasing upgraded versions time to time. Norton Internet Security and Norton antivirus is the premium option offered by Symantec for securing computers against malwares, viruses, Trojans and spywares. These up-gradation at times created compatibility issues with the operating system or even other application on the systems. Even at times it was observed that the antivirus itself is malfunctioned, issues were reported with the installation error, uninstallation issues, update issues and few other problems. A support was offered by the official team, a blog was setup where users can read the text and seek assistance from the online manuals. A Norton tech support team was also introduced by the developers who held a great knowledge about the products however were limited to the software only, for any technical glitch which was not because of the software itself was directed by these technicians to local technicians, as they were trained to resolve matters with Norton only. A support system which can offer a complete range of tech assistance was looked by the users. A Third party Norton technical support was organized by 10 technicians, this support is not from official Symantec however, is a trusted support.

Norton Antivirus with New and Improved 22.6v

Norton Antivirus, known as one of the best tool for removal of malware in Windows Operating System. When it was first released, it lacked some functionality, however, as time advanced, Norton came up as a strong player and security and protection computers and servers. Norton Antivirus underwent a dramatic modification and comes up with Norton Antivirus 22.6v leaving no room for more improvement as there is nothing to improve the already perfect one. The Norton Antivirus 22.6v comes with amalgam of new and old features. The new version of Norton comes with upgraded SONAR File monitoring system which detects the behaviour of files to detect any changes caused by any malware or threat. Norton is highly sensitive to threats and removes every bit of virus known. The Database or the virus definition updates itself at regular interval leaving no scope of exemption of any new threat in your system. The Norton Antivirus scans for every bits of data which is being sent and display i.e. IP Traffic.

The background scans makes your system invincible to viruses. Norton comes with number of plugins such as email client, Outlook, etc. The antivirus will quarantine any virus attempting to break into the system and completely removes it leaving no traces behind. All the versions of Norton Antivirus runs seamlessly and flawlessly on the Windows System making it one of the most downloaded antivirus. It comes with highly responsive technical support for Norton. The technical Support of norton Antivirus are calibrated and experienced to sort out any queries or problem. You just have to grab your phone and call on the Norton technical support phone number and get your problem fixed.

How Norton Tech Support works

The customers who are seeking a solution for technical support for Norton can easily contact us at our toll free number or may connect with us through online. At 10 Technician, we provide 24 * 7 phone assistance as well as online support to our customers. Our technicians hold extensive expertise and knowledge on all the Norton products. We are the only technical support providing company giving an individual technician to every user, so in future no need to wander with every technician, just call in on your relationship tech manager on his extension and seek assistance.

What we do?

At 10 Technician we provide effective support for Norton to all its users who have asked for assistance through helpline number or through online chat support. Technicians at 10 Technician are experts and carry a huge experience, we here not only assist our users with installing and setup Norton antivirus but also assist users with updates of versions, scanning customers desktop or laptops for malwares and viruses, Fix up the detected threats, and set up the settings for accelerated speed and the most important part, advice, which Norton version should be installed on which computer keeping in accordance with the type of user.

Why choose us?

10 Technician can assist you detect, scan and remove all malwares and viruses in your computer easily. Our experts are superior in fixing all problems with keeping in mind that the time is money for our clients. Trustworthiness and reliability are the synonyms of 10 Technician. Give us a call at our toll free number or you can connect with us through online, experience the effective customer support for Norton is now available from us.