[Question #324092]: clicking on unknown hyperlinks or checkboxes

I am new to sikuli automation
I wanted to know how to click on unknown hyperlinks or check boxes.
Image of any hyperlink can be captured and clicked only when we the link for sure.
if the hyperlink is dynamic and every time we run the script we need to click on new hyperlink, how is this possible in sikuli???
For example, In my case I have a web page and there are list of names and checkboxes beside each name
and I should click on a check box beside any one person's name(person's name comes as input) How do I do it????
Pls help..