Re: [Question #332104]: App finds and focus on the wrong window

Ok, you do not seem to understand my intention:

myApp = App("the app having the window titled Output")

... the app having the window titled Output
wants to tell you, that you should enter your APPLICATION's name or path or whatever is valid to NAME your APPLICATION, that allows to find it in the tasklist.

... we both already know, that it does not work with the window's name -
so this suggests a workaround.