Re: [Question #329343]: Just installed and Can't open IDE.

Description changed to:
Symptoms, got error in cmd.exe window:  Jintellitype problem.  Could not
load JIntellitype.dll from local file system or from inside jar.  Also,
the installation window said the Windows operating system was 6.1, when
it is actually a Windows 7 machine.

next day - I have corrected this problem on one machine by uninstalling hte 32 bit version of Java and installing a 64-bit version.  I have only seen this issue on 64 bit machines.