[Question #352525]: Execute Robot Frameork Scripts along with Sikuli on a Bamboo Server in out of office hours

Hi,

I have created automation scripts using Robot Framework integerated with Sikuli api and it runs perfectly fine.
It has a Python Library to perform basic actions on the application like Click Image, Double Click etc.

What I want to do next is schedule these Test cases daily on a Bamboo Server, however since Sikuli needs a monitor to run the Scripts and to identify the images on the screen, I am not sure how to achieve it. I have read few other articles on launchpad on how to achieve this, however I haven't got it exactly on how to get through this.

Could anyone please help me with this?

Thanks.