Re: [Question #350303]: I am using the Click function n sikuli and when I click on the png image and select Matching Preview, it displays whatever I have on my desktop. Isn't the Matching Preview supposed to display the button that I'm trying to click?

Roman Podolyan proposed the following answer:
It matters what program window you had opened before you clicked Matching preview.
Before you click matching preview, you have to do two things
) Bring to front the window of the application you want Sikuli to operate on, to do that make sure that it is launched and click it's icon in taskbar (Windows or Mac), so that it is visible in front of other windows.
) Bring to front Sikuli, and then use Matching preview.