[Question #353037]: Drag Drop in xcode emualtor ios9

I use drag drop function to automate mobile emulator for ios 8 and it all works fine But when we update the mac mini version to el capitan that where i am experiencing this issue

The issue was instead of dragging the image, it is highlighting the image before dragging resulting to show the hold down options of IOS instead of dragging the site.

I tried to change the settings.delaybeforedrag to = 0.1 and delayafterdrag = 0.1 but still causing to hold down a miliseconds more than i need. hard to exlain without a video

Code:
def swipe(x, y, stepX, stepY)
    Settings.DelayAfterDrag = 0.1
    Settings.DelayBeforeDrag = 0.1
    Settings.MouseMoveDelay = 0.1

    start = Location(X, Y)
    run = start
    mouseMove(start); wait(0.1)
    mouseDown(Button.LEFT)
    run = run.right(stepX).above(stepY)
    mouseMove(run); wait(0.1)
    mouseUp()

Expected:
t = find(image).gettarget()
swipe(t.getX(),t.getY(),0,300)
 - To drag the image to the right

Actuall
It is only highlighting the imagelocation before dragging resulting on highlighted image and no dragging happening

I think the solution:
Is there a way i can make the mouse(mouse down) drag faster before.
Shorten the time to Make it drag first before IOS highlighting feature for more options