Re: [Question #353956]: Permission issue with Selenium in Sikuli

Sam is still having a problem:
Sorry to keep going back to the well like this, but I can't seem to get
this off the ground.  There is really very scant relevant search
information.

Here are the facts as I very partially understand them.

1. Both methods advised by RaiMan and Masuo are utilizing selenium RC.
This means effectively selenium4sikuli.jar is the same as selenium-
server-standalone-2.53.1.jar. Is this correct?

2. This mean Selenium 2 AKA Selenium Webdriver is still incompatible
with Sikuli IDE?

This is important, because 90% of the search results I've been using to
troubleshoot this are only relevant to Selenium 2.

Right now this is the code as it stands in the middle of my script:

load("C:\selenium\selenium-server-standalone-2.53.1.jar")
import org.openqa.selenium.firefox.FirefoxDriver as FD
import org.openqa.selenium.Dimension as Dm
profile = FirefoxProfile()
driver = FD(profile)
driver.get("http://www.google.com/";)
size = Dm(500,500)
driver.manage().window().setSize(size)

This is opens firefox and then sits there on a generic private browsing page.
The command driver.get("http://www.google.com/";) is seemingly ignored as well as the rest of sikuli code below it.

Clearly I am missing something extremely basic?

Pertaining to loading the profile, this is the java approach apparently
http://learn-automation.com/default-firefox-profile-in-selenium/  it
involves what appears to be a selenium functionality "ProfileIni" -

" import org.openqa.selenium.firefox.internal.ProfilesIni  " etc

However, sikuli obviously doesn't respond to the pure java syntax. What
would be the pythonic version of this approach?