[Question #360723]: How to add more than 5 parameters to a Test Template

*** Settings ***
Test Template     Login with invalid credentials should fail

*** Test Cases ***    Param1    Param2    Param3    Param4    Param5    Param6    Param7    Param8
Invalid Username      Value1    Value2

*** Keywords ***
Login with invalid credentials should fail
    [Arguments]    ${Param1}    ${Param2}    ${Param3}    ${Param4}    ${Param5}    ${Param6}
    ...    ${Param7}    ${Param8}
    Step 1
    Step 2
    Step 3
    Step 4

I am trying to create a Test Template with more than 5 parameters, however the RIDE GUI shows me only 5 to edit in its GUI.
Any idea why??