Re: [Question #332104]: App finds and focus on the wrong window

Description changed to:
I'm looking to focus on a windows called "Output".
if I call App.focus("Output") or App("Output"), it returns/finds the first application which has "Output" in their process name or in the command line.

It returns my "notepad++" application because in the window name, I have an open file under d:\test\Output\test.txt
If I close notepad++, it finds the "java" application (used to open sikulix ide) because the sikulix IDE is inside the d:\test\Output folder.
I can see my window "Output" but it is never found...

Am I doing something wrong? Or could someone try to reproduce it to be sure it's a bug?
I'm using the nightly build from 08/08/2016 under windows7.
Thanks