[Question #362088]: Get current mouse position

I'm developing test automation with Java.
I have 2 grids (tables) with the same column names and I need to test sorting a column by clicking just above a cell in that column.
Therefore I can't simply click a column (e.g. Step) because there are 2 identical images of Step.
I can tab into the cell OK (each grid is named with an image label, so I can click that image and tab x times to get to the cell) but I can't figure out how to click above it because I can't get the cursor location in the cell.
I see that Env.getMouseLocation() is deprecated, but documentation says Mouse.at() should work.
Unfortunately it's telling me the method at() undefined.