Re: [Question #353956]: Permission issue with Selenium in Sikuli

Sam is still having a problem:
I'm starting to feel more comfortable with selenium thanks to to all the
links you've supplied me. The package system was a bit unintuitive at
first and didn't match really any of the learning material I was finding
elsewhere on the internet.

I seem to have one more odd exception I'm facing between me and full
functionality.

Here my current test script.

load("C:\\Users\\Progman\\Desktop\\Selenium\\selenium-server-standalone-2.53.1.jar")
import org.openqa.selenium.firefox.FirefoxDriver as FD
import org.openqa.selenium.By as By
import org.openqa.selenium.firefox.FirefoxProfile as FirefoxProfile
import org.openqa.selenium.firefox.internal
import org.openqa.selenium.interactions
import org.openqa.selenium.interactions.ClickAction

profile = FD.FirefoxProfile('C:\\Users\\Progman\\AppData\\Roaming\\Mozilla\\Firefox\\Profiles\\nWv4HBss.default')
profile.native_events_enabled = True
driver = FD(profile)
driver.get("http://www.google.com/";)

My aim right now is to load my default firefox profile. When I call its
path, this is the super obscure error I get -

[error] TypeError ( org.openqa.selenium.firefox.FirefoxProfile(): 1st
arg can't be coerced to java.io.File )

My searches have yielded no intelligible results on this error. Any
ideas?