Re: [Question #374925]: Editing, deleting Files

Haden Derrington-Holburn gave more information on the question:
I don't need to create, write, or close any files. I just need to delete
two files within a directory, and this needs to not depend on whether or
not they are there.

So atm I have:

import sys
# Allows you to manipulate files
print sys.path[0]
# Prints to console the directory that the script was launched in

os.remove(sys.path[0] + '\\filename.DAT')
# This will delete the file hopefully
# That's all folks

Once the os.remove line actually debug properly. I can insert the actual
filename, and the repeat for the second file.

Thanks loads