Re: [Question #390028]: Sikuli automation to pull data from csv and enter in browser app

Roman Podolyan proposed the following answer:
1) When I needed switching to some app, I did it using taskbar clicking, not switchApp. I took some image (like Firefox icon) from launched taskbar application, and told Sikuli to click it.
2) Depending on which OS you using, you may need to do a click once or even twice on a window you do bring to front.

Also  it looks you like don't want to use any visual recognition things,
just typing, switching by pressing, tab entering text etc. In this case
you probably might be better off investing some time in learning
Selenium and using Selenium functions, not Sikuli