Re: [Question #392628]: reading a csv file to log in

Jeff is still having a problem:
Hi RaiMan,
 Thank you for responding, That is indeed how my code is, however when it gets to the point of doLogin(email,password) code it uses the last values in the file, not the current row.  So for the first pass it reads the file and all the usernames and passwords, it goes to the login and types the username from the last row in the file not the first or second, its always the last row in the file. I would expect that the first time I run the script it would read the values, pass the first row..do something, logout, read the second row, do something.....etc.