[Question #392838]: Want to create a report on multitests that ran in sequence?

I am working with Sikuli for 2 weeks now and its create so far.
But i need one thing and don't really know how to go about it.

I am running Multiple Sikuli tests in sequence  with a Python script.
And i want to make a report that tells me after all the test have run.

Which were successful and which where unsuccessful, if one of the tests
did not run correctly. I want an error log that tells me what went wrong
on the specific test.