Re: [Question #392838]: Want to create a report on multitests that ran in sequence?

Georg Steyn posted a new comment:
Well i am working for a Software company called Goodx Software. We need to test our GUI
on multiple test at the same time.

So basically after work when we all leave we want to start up for example 100 or 500 tests
and then tomorrow morning see where what failed and then go look at it.

So a reporting thing would be brilliant. But with your answer on the UnitTest it could work.
Never used it before, but one could always learn.