[Question #394740]: Sikulixapi.jar partially imported to Eclipse Neon version with Windows 7

I have setup Jython with Pydev in Eclipse Neon & Windows 7.
I have also added environment variables.
JYTHONPATH - C:\jython2.7.0\Lib;
CLASSPATH - C:\Software\SikuliX\Sikuli X 1.0.1\sikulixapi.jar;
Path - C:\Software\SikuliX\Sikuli X 1.0.1\sikulixapi.jar;

On adding sikuliapi.jar to External Libraries, the packages are partially loaded.
.py files under Lib package is loaded properly.
But the modules under other packages (org, Settings, sikulixlibs) are loaded only as normal windows folders and not as packages. Also, im unable to view the .py files under these folders.

Please help.

NOTE: I can share a screenshot of the Pydev project in Eclipse.

Thanks
Subramanian