[Question #394787]: Example about how to integrate Sikuli in Python unit test suite

Hi,

I am using Python and Selenium to learn how to test web apps, but for testing apps other than the ones running in a browser, I did discover Sikuli.

Now, I would like to integrate it to perform tests, in a python unit test suite; although I am having problems to understand how can I integrate it, so the test will be performed and based on the outcome, I can trigger an exception in my unit tests.

So far I did install it, made a simple test that access the menu bar in iTunes, but now I would like to integrate it in my pyhton test suite.
Could you please point me to an example or description about how can I actually achieve my objective? Ideally I would like to create the scripts with the IDE, and then save them in a location , and have Python drive the whole thing, marking pass or fail based on which script is passing or failing.

I want to run on both Windows and OSX; but I think the implementation should be the same. Thanks in advance.