Re: [Question #276722]: How to Convert Sikuli Script to Standalone Python Script

Jon Winsley proposed the following answer:
I've been working on a pure Python library to run Sikuli scripts without
the Java dependency. Some of my systems don't have Java due to
enterprise restrictions, so I too needed to be able to run them from
Python:

https://github.com/glitchassassin/lackey

It's still in alpha, but it has the basic features covered and the rest
are being actively developed. Hope this helps someone.