[Question #402228]: How to improve OCR accuracy or give it a font

The OCR for SikuliX is not the best.. 20% of the scans I do are incorrect. Would there be a way where I can choose the font the game is using to improve accuracy? Or even select individual characters (a, b, c etc) So when it sees that character, it knows what it is? Or any other way to improve OCR accuracy? Also, would there be a way to use an online OCR with sikuli (https://www.newocr.com/)

In short, how can I improve OCR accuracy or use an online OCR instead with Sikuli?