[Question #402289]: Test Loop System

Hello

I know a similar question have been asked:

But i want to go bit further. Need some advice and help. Please

Basically imagine a create account screen where you fill in unique info that you want to use later.

I want to parse a file with names. Parse another file with surname and another with ID number ect ect.

It would be some kind of "parse" and "for" system i guess and import the .sikuli folder with the .py names and other .sikuli folder
with the .py surnames ect ect.

Don't know how to go about it really. Bit new with python also.