Re: [Question #402441]: Parse a list of files and load them, instead than take a snapshot for each file

Lucio is still having a problem:
Hi RaiMan, Thanks for the reply.

The problem here is that I need to open a file from the "open" menu of the application; and I am not aware of a way to do so in pure python.
I do not have to simulate opening in the default app, like I would do in finder for example, clicking on it; which is why I am not sure how to deal with this.

With Sikuli I can perform the task, but if you need to process 30 files,
you need 30 screenshot, one for each file; and if the file list change,
you have to create new screenshots; while I was hoping that I could pass
a string with the file name to Sikuli, and it would find it in the
current open directory. Not sure if I did state my problem clearly; this
is the first time that I attempt UI automation...I've been working most
of the time doing unit tests, not UI tests. Thanks!